Overview: This network is comprised of professors, researchers and experts working in and/or interested by economic and financial topics.
- Promote the development of research, teaching and consulting activities in the field of finance and economics, in collaboration with foreigner and Vietnamese academic and industrial partners.
- Contribute to strategic activities impacting the economy of Vietnam, like commenting economic policies
- Roundtables on topical issues of world and vietnam economy (policy-oriented), for example, about FDI attracting
- Specialized seminars/conferences, for example with Vietnamese Ministry of Finance, or International University, VNU Hanoi
- Trainings dedicated to ministries, banks and industrial groups
- Networking & Business events
NGUYEN Duc Khuong, Ph.D., Professor of Finance, Financial Economist at Asian Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee (independent think tank)